the kromagg files
 
NAME: Duncan Mallory: (a.k.a. Quinn 2) 
PROFILE: Born on an Earth that was killed off by massive global cooling. Family escaped by using an inter-dimensional gateway, also known as a vortex. 
After "sliding" for an unknown period of time, the family was stranded on an Earth that was torn apart by riots and religious persecution. Duncan (then Quinn) and his family soon began an underground rebel cause based on setting that Earth straight. 
One year layer, his entire family was tracked to a hotel room in Los Angeles where his mother, father, and sister were killed while "resisting arrest". 
Quinn managed to escape, and never gave up the cause that his family had given ther lives for. On June 5, 1999, Quinn escaped through a sliding vortex. He has since joined group 497 in their efforts to find their true home. He has since taken on the name of Duncan, and has dyed his hair blond. 
KNOWN TO ASSOCIATE WITH: Wade Welles (497) Maximillian Arturo (497.2) Quinn Mallory (314/497) 
MENTAL STATE: Duncan has pushed his feelings about his family members' deaths into the back of his mind. He has hidden true emotions by creating a comedic, and at times, childish personality. 
 

KROMAGG SECURITY NUMBER: 417-514-981-Y 

 

 Return to Fanfic Archive